Centricity Customer Portal Info (Online Learning)
What is the CCP?
The Centricity Customer Portal, or CCP, is a robust Learning Management System that hosts the CPS Computer-Based Training modules. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, your staff can train on Centricity using any PC connected to the internet. By providing an organization with administrative capabilities, the CCP can be self-managed by designated member(s) of an organization's staff.
Online Learning (Computer-Based Training)
Our online learning is comprised of Computer-Based Training modules, or CBTs, which are grouped by role in the Curricula section of the CCP, or they can be taken individually from the Catalog section. CBTs are offered as libraries, which corresponds with the version of Centricity your organization is on.
The CCP as a Learning Management System
As individual CBTs are completed, a signal is sent to the CCP from the CBT which changes the status to Complete. CBTs taken from within a curriculum will be displayed in a specific order, but can be taken in random order. For the curriculum to register a Completed status, the entire curriculum must be completed.
A designated individual from an organization will receive the initial login information to access the CCP, along with instructions for how to provide staff access. This CCP Manager should be responsible for staff education. Once the CCP Manager receives their access information, the rest of the staff can either self-register into the CCP at http://centricityportal.gen21.com/knav/nav and begin taking CBTs immediately, or they can be added manually to the CCP by the CCP Manager.
Administering the CCP can be as simple as providing staff the information needed to self-register, whereby allowing the staff to begin taking CBTs immediately. Or, more advanced administrative functions can be performed, such as creating custom groups of users, called Knowledge Positions, or KPs, assigning curricula or individual CBTs to KPs manually, adding users, running reports on CBT usage, and other functions. Available for all users of the CCP is the Centricity Customer Portal Training Materials Course located in the Required section of the CCP. This course consists of a presentation designed for new users to become familiar with using the CCP, and a presentation required for CCP Managers, which explains each administration wizard step-by-step.
CBT libraries available
The following CBT libraries are currently available on the CCP:
- CPS 12
- CPS 11
- CPS 10
- CPS 12 Chart Upgrade CBTs - These 20 new CBTs cover new functionality of CPS 12 Chart (related to EMR (Chart) module), and include an additional CBT on User Interface changes within the Chart module. The focus is on Meaningful Use workflows. These CBTs have been added to all existing libraries. If you need access to these CBTs, but your organization does not have access to the CCP, please complete the online form to request this access.
- Centricity EMR 9.8 Upgrade CBTs - These 20 new CBTs cover new functionality of the EMR product and focus on Meaningful Use workflows. These CBTs have been added to all existing libraries. If you need access to these CBTs, but your organization does not have access to the CCP, please complete the online form to request this access.
Subscriptions and free access
- Centricity Analytics Overview-Introduction
- Centricity EDI Clearinghouse
- Data Import Tool
- Remittance Setup and Processing
- Meaningful Use Reporting
- Eligibility Setup and Processing
- EMR CCC Forms
- ICD10 Reference
Click here to request this free access.
Demonstration of the CBTs - Take a look at a couple of the newest CBTs
Requirements: speakers turned on, and pop up blockers deactivated.
EMR 9.8 Upgrade CBT - EMR 9.8: What's New CBT Library Guide
CPS 12 PM CBT - CPS 12 PM CBT Library Guide