Healthcare Learning System Info (Online Learning)
What is the HLS?
The Healthcare Learning System, or HLS, is a robust Learning Management System that hosts the Centricity Computer-Based Training modules. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, your staff can train on Centricity using any PC connected to the internet. By providing a designated individual from your organization with a Redemption Code and reporting permissions, the HLS can be self-managed.
Online Learning (Computer-Based Training)
Our online learning is comprised of Computer-Based Training modules, or CBTs, which are grouped by modules, or they can be taken individually. CBTs are offered as libraries, such as CPS Chart and Practice Management.
A designated individual from an organization will receive the Redemption Code to access the HLS, along with instructions for how to provide staff access. This HLS Manager should be responsible for staff education. Once the HLS Manager receives the Redemption Code, they then forward it and the HLS link (https://hls.gehealthcare.com) to the rest of the organization and begin taking CBTs immediately.
The person who was set up as HLS Manager for an organization can run reports of staff usage by finding the Dashboard Reports link under the Admin section of the top menu. The Admin Report Creation Instructions guide provides reporting details step-by-step.
CBT libraries available
The following CBT libraries are currently available on the CCP:
- CPS 12 PM and/or Chart
- CPS 12 Chart Upgrade CBTs - These 20 new CBTs cover new functionality of CPS 12 Chart (related to EMR (Chart) module), and include an additional CBT on User Interface changes within the Chart module. The focus is on Meaningful Use workflows. These CBTs have been added to all existing libraries. If you need access to these CBTs, but your organization does not have access to the CCP, please complete the online form to request this access.
- Centricity EMR 9.8 Upgrade CBTs - These 20 new CBTs cover new functionality of the EMR product and focus on Meaningful Use workflows. These CBTs have been added to all existing libraries. If you need access to these CBTs, but your organization does not have access to the CCP, please complete the online form to request this access.
Subscriptions and free access
- Centricity Analytics Overview-Introduction
- Centricity EDI Clearinghouse
- Data Import Tool
- Remittance Setup and Processing
- Meaningful Use Reporting
- Eligibility Setup and Processing
- ICD10 Reference
Click here to request this free access.
Demonstration of the CBTs - Take a look at a couple of the newest CBTs
Requirements: speakers turned on, and pop up blockers deactivated.
EMR 9.8 Upgrade CBT - EMR 9.8: What's New CBT Library Guide
CPS 12 PM CBT - CPS 12 PM CBT Library Guide
Centricity Customer Portal (CCP) migration to Healthcare Learning System (HLS)